
Happy New Year!!! I took this photo on New Year's Eve with my new camera (Thanks Santa!) and it has taken me 5 days to figure out how to upload it. HA! Yes, victory...I am still able to figure out modern technology without calling or emailing the helpline! (I did read and re-read the instruction manual many, many times!) Anyway, these two cuties are just too much! We went to dinner on New Year's Eve and there is a fountain outside of the restaurant that Hannah loves to throw a penny in and make a wish. So, she did just that on New Year's Eve. Before throwing the penny in she asked us if Christmas would be over on New Year's Day. We told her that it pretty much would be. She threw her penny in the fountain and then she whispered in my ear, "Mommy, I wish Christmas will be tomorrow again!" What a wish! We wish you all a healthy, blessed, joyous New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment